Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Reflections on Lent: Glory

Everyday of this season, I have prayed to see God's glory.

Yet as the words left my mouth this morning, I realized just how much I haven't fully believed it or lived in anticipation. And wonder of how He would answer it each day. Because He will and He has. If I have not seen or experienced it, it is not because He has failed to give but I have failed to received - to show up and act each day with the true anticipation, the type we as Christians are meant to live each day in. Just the face that I live is a miracle. (check out this blog - really good!)

 
So today...
           Today, I will is it and anticipate the glory of God in the large and in the small,
               Today, I will seek to see Him in the mundane and the new.
          Today, I will seek his face.

For He will come. He will show up. He is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment